|CUDA Cores (Nvidia)||8704|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode - 1935 MHz (Boost Clock) Gaming Mode - 1905 MHz (Boost Clock) GPU Base Clock: 1440 MHz|
|Graphics Chipset||NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080|
|INTERFACE||PCI Express 4.0|
|Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)||19 Gbps|
|Memory Bus (Bit)||320-bit|
|Multi Display||Up to 4 Displays|
|Ports||HDMI Output : x 2 (Native) (HDMI 2.1) Display Port : x 3 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4a) HDCP Support : (2.3)|
|Power Connector (Pin)||3 x 8-pin|
|Recommended Power Supply||850W|
|Dimensions||12.53 " x 5.51 " x 2.27 " Inch 31.85 x 14.01 x 5.78 Centimeter|
|Warranty||2 Years Warranty|
- NVIDIA Ampere Streaming Multiprocessors: The building blocks for the world’s fastest, most efficient GPU, the all-new Ampere SM brings 2X the FP32 throughput and improved power efficiency.
- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores, plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance.
- 3rd Generation Tensor Cores: Get up to 2X the throughput with structural sparsity and advanced AI algorithms such as DLSS. Now with support for up to 8K resolution, these cores deliver a massive boost in-game performance and all-new AI capabilities.
- Axial-tech Fan Design has been tuned up with more fan blades and a reversed rotational direction for the center fan.
- 2.9-slot design expands cooling surface area compared to the last-gen for more thermal headroom than ever before.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
From top to bottom, the ROG Strix GeForce RTX™ 3080 has been radically improved to accommodate the impressive new Ampere chips from NVIDIA and to deliver the next wave of gaming performance innovation to the market. A fresh design and more metal surrounds a grouping of Axial-tech fans. Last gen's uniform fan layout has been usurped by a new rotation scheme and specialized roles for central and auxiliary fans. Below the blades, a larger, more impressive heatsink is ready for the most demanding thermal loads. The PCB has some new tricks up its sleeves, and even the backplate has received some performance-boosting changes. You've been waiting for the latest and greatest in GPU design - and this is it.
Our Axial-tech fan design has been optimized for a new, larger heatsink that features more fins and surface area than last gen. The blade count has been increased on all three fans, with 13 on the center fan and 11 on the auxiliary fans. The barrier ring on the side fans has been slimmed down to allow for more lateral intake and to provide better airflow through the cooling array. The center fan's extra blades and full-height ring provide boosted static pressure to blast air directly onto the GPU heat spreader.
To get heat up off the die and into the heatsink array to benefit from the new fan design requires special attention. We use a manufacturing process that polishes the surface of the heat spreader to improve smoothness at the microscopic level. The extra flatness allows for better contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
Careful attention has been paid to the front of the GPU, as it's the most visible part of the card in typical configurations. A new addressable RGB element can be customized with Armoury Crate to create a uniform look along with other ROG components. To fulfill the power demands of the GeForce RTX 3080, three 8-pin power connectors are present, along with an onboard circuit that monitors PSU rail voltage. The circuit is fast enough to catch any transients that result in the rail voltage dropping too low. If that happens, a red LED will light up to indicate a power supply issue. The Strix's reinforced metal frame is also visible here, adding a literal layer of durability.
GPU TWEAK II
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
Click here for more Graphics Card
What is the price of Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 OC 10GB Gaming Graphics Card in Bangladesh?
The Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 OC 10GB Gaming Graphics Card is Up Coming now. You can buy the Asus ROG Strix GeForce RTX 3080 OC 10GB Gaming Graphics Card at the best price from our website or visit any of our showrooms When the product available.